How to register for the Tax on Economic Activities

When creating a new business, there are many procedures that we must perform yes or yes. One of them, especially important, is to register in the Tax on Economic Activities, since paying the taxes on the benefits we obtain is very important if we want everything to go properly and not penalize us. For this step to be a bit easier, in .com we explain how to register for the Tax on Economic Activities.

Steps to follow:


The Tax on Economic Activities is a tax of a local nature , that is, belonging to our City Council or municipality. We must also emphasize that it is mandatory for any society to carry out an economic activity, whether it is carried out in a location or not, so we have to request it obligatorily.


We must go to the Treasury or our City Council, with our ID or CIF, as we carry out our activity individually or formalized in a company.


We will request and fill out forms 840 and 848. The first of these is the one corresponding to the Economic Activities Tax, and the second one is intended to communicate the net amount of our business volume.


We will have to pay a registration fee to register, which will depend on the activity we perform or the place, among other variables.


Likewise, we must register at least ten days before starting our economic activity.