How to write environment or around
The difference between writing together or separately some terms may imply a great difference in meaning. As with all and above all, some words in Spanish can be written in different ways despite pronouncing the same and that is why we have doubts when writing without committing spelling mistakes . So that you never make mistakes, in this article we clarify how you write around or around.
If we write "environment" as a single word, we will be referring to a name or noun whose definition is collected in the dictionary of the RAE as:
- "Environment, what surrounds."
In this way, it is correct to write "environment" together and, as a trick to know how to write it, it should be written as long as you can put before it a determinant like "the" or "a" or put it in the plural.
- The natural environment of Doñana is beautiful.
- Throughout the novel recreates an intimate and close environment .
On the other hand, writing "around" separately corresponds to a prepositional phrase, that is, two words that work grammatically and semantically as a single word. In this case, it is usually followed by the preposition "a" and can be used as a synonym of:
- That building cost around two million euros.
- The book deals with the life of the author.
- The conference will deal with public health.